Noordanus AdvocatuurComplaint in Prison

Complaint in Prison

If you disagree with a decision made in prison, such as regarding visits, leave, medical care, or the conduct of prison staff, you can address your complaint to the Supervisory Committee. If the decision of the Supervisory Committee is not favorable, you can appeal to the RSJ within 7 days. Noordanus Advocatuur can assist you in this process and, if necessary, visit you in prison to discuss the situation thoroughly. Contact us promptly if you require support in this matter.


The texts on this website cannot be used as a basis for any legal rights. Additionally, these texts should not be considered as legal advice. For legal advice tailored to your specific situation, please contact the law firm.